Re: [6pack] Tripod worklight recommendation(s)?

To: stan.foster@hp.com, forzion@maine.rr.com, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [6pack] Tripod worklight recommendation(s)?
From: shewfamily@aol.com
Date: Fri, 04 Jan 2008 10:27:49 -0500
Dave,
I second Stan's recommendation about the Sears tripod lighting system.? One
other point I can add is that the Sears tripod extends much higher than other
tripod units I have seen.? I venture to say it will go up another foot to
eighteen inches.? This makes a big?difference when working in the interior of
the car because you can get the lights up high enough to see much better.
John Shewmake
'74 TR6
Chattanooga, TN