Re: [6pack] Tranny Tunnel

To: "acekraut11@aol.com" <acekraut11@aol.com>, "triumphs@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [6pack] Tranny Tunnel
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 13:43:46 +0000
Aaron, why don't you just go pop that cover off and measure those bolts for us

Great tip, I'll try it soon when I put my interior back in. One question, when
you are done is it obvious when you look inside the cockpit that you have done
this because the bolt end and the nut and the washer etc are bigger that what
you would normally have with just the bolt head and a washer or does this all
get hidden by the carpet ?

Stan