[6pack] Lost storage and reality sets in...

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Lost storage and reality sets in...
From: "Brian Gladish" <bgladish@roadrunner.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 15:47:19 -0800
Folks,

I have lost my storage unit in Anaheim, California (land re-zoned for condos &
retail), and I finally realize that I'm never going to get to this project.  I
have a 1968 TR-250 which has never run (PO believed crank was broken) but has
been stored inside since I purchased it (1985).  I have until the last day of
January to find a home for it and would be happy to sell it to a 6-Pack
member, who will bring it back to life.

The paint is lousy and some of the chrome is bent.  It has wire wheels and,
now, square tires (not on blocks).  I have a spare 6-cylinder motor which can
supply a spare crank or could be built as a replacement motor that I will
include.  The car has TR-6 seats, but I have the originals (need to be
recovered/repadded).

My initial thought is to offer the package (car and motor) for $3,000.  If any
of you find this to be insanely high or low (seems doubtful), please let me
know so that I can adjust my expectations.  Suggestions of other places to
advertise would also be appreciated.  If you are interested in the car and
Anaheim is a doable trip for you, contact me, and we can arrange a meeting (I
live in Carlsbad, about 90 miles south, so I can't just be there in a
minute).

To keep traffic off the list please me e-mail at b.gladish@computer.org or
call me on my cell phone - (562) 619-5145 - to get a hold of me.

Thanks,

Brian Gladish