Re: [6pack] Proper Grounding of TR6

To: Darcy Hunter <darcyhunter@comcast.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] Proper Grounding of TR6
From: Bob <rpeglow@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2007 17:28:54 -0800
TRF catalog shows 2 cables from battery. One goes to starter solenoid the
other to the chassis.
Whether braided or round should not matter as long as they are heavy enough
to be actual battery cables and your connections are clean and tight.

I would not jump on it as a grounding problem if you have had no other
electrical issues.
Modern cars with O2 sensors also have voltage stabilizers in the gauge
circuits which may be necessary to get the consistent meter readings.
Voltage variations in a TR6 are probably normal for the standard equipment
of the day.