[6pack] TR6 engine startup update

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] TR6 engine startup update
From: Victor Colon <vcolper@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2007 17:50:56 -0800 (PST)
Well I started the engine again after correcting fuel and water leaks...nothing
major. I gave it the 20-25 minutes at 2000-2500 rpm as recommended by some. I
had to have full choke on the carbs to maintain the engine on. After warming up
I would release the chokes and the engine would stall. I also have an oil leak
at the front. It seams to be by the timing cover at the bottom. How do I know
if its the gasket or the seal?
Thanks in advance.

Vic
Guayama, PR