Re: [6pack] TR6/2500 74 or later cylinder head needed

To: triumph@2simpleusa.com (Tony Gordon)
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6/2500 74 or later cylinder head needed
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:44:47 -0800
 Tony---I just went down this road, and found it was the early head,
pre-73, that had the larger exhaust valves. (My '73 also had the larger
valves, but don't know how this happened.)

Dick

Tony wrote:
TR6/2500 74 or later cylinder head needed
Has anyone has a 74 or later head for sale .... I don't need the valves
or the rocker studs, but do need a good crack free head that I can play
with. I don't mind if it has EGR port or not ... I can fill the bugger
since MI doesn't do emissions (thank God!). Needless to say, I'd pay
shipping as well!

To help identify the head: I need: the later head with the 1.19" exhaust
valves; the earlier head - pre mid 73 or so - had the 1.25" ex. valves.
Tony Gordon
72 TR6