[6pack] Sound dampening linoleum material removed!

To: "'6pack'" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Sound dampening linoleum material removed!
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 17:24:36 -0800
Thanks to all who responded.  Good suggestions on replacement sound
deadening material with lots of research behind the various options.

Special thanks to Vance for the heat gun suggestion.  It took about 20
minutes to remove the six pieces on and in front of the rear shelf.

Now I just need to find a place for the soda blaster guy to strip the car
down.  I'm thinking about constructing a tent beside my garage to capture
all of the media.  After a jump start with my parts removal thanks to some
of my fellow Triumph Traveler club members on Saturday, as of today, I'm
ready for body shell removal and soda blasting.  Not bad for one week!

Andy

CD6746L