[6pack] Anyone Near Goletta

To: Six Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Anyone Near Goletta
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 15:59:39 -0800 (PST)
All,

Anyone near the Goletta, CA area?  I am in need of a
surrogate buyer/shipper.  I have a line on an ANSA
exhaust that's in Goletta.  Sounds like it might be
already boxed up...due to being given shipping
dimensions already.  I'm not super comfortable sending
money without having someone at least check it out.

Write me off line if you'd be willing to check it out

Cheers,

Todd Bermudez

Make Yahoo! your homepage.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs