[6pack] New convertible top

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: [6pack] New convertible top
From: "Dr L. Kevin McNelis" <kmcnelis@nmsu.edu>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 10:25:31 -0700 (MST)
I should receive my new top today.  I have a good frame, and purchased
all new hardware, straps, snaps, etc.

Can anyone direct me to a site (one of yours, perhaps) that tells/shows
me in excruciating detail how to attach the top the the frame, etc?  My
current plan of attack is what I have done with all my other repairs-
take the old one apart while taking copious notes, photos, etc., then
reverse the process to put the new one on.

But if anyone has already done this, and would be willing to share, I
would certainly appreciate it!

Kevin