Re: [6pack] Fuel Pump

To: forzion@maine.rr.com, lang@isis.mit.edu
Subject: Re: [6pack] Fuel Pump
From: Vsnively@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 11:18:51 EST
In a message dated 11/7/2007 11:03:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
forzion@maine.rr.com writes:

As I  recall, they make yellow-colored Teflon tape, specifically for use
on fuel  line fittings. I believe it is thicker (and a bit more
expensive) than the  standard white Teflon. It's worked fine for me...
No leaks (fuel, anyway  -- oil? that's another story!)....  :- )

Dave Friedlander
'74  Six