[6pack] Stalling

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Stalling
From: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Nov 2007 20:17:41 -0400
Scenario: When coming to a quick stop engines dies. Tough to start again,
always a near panic attack when at a light and there are cars behind. I can
hear them now..British, what do you expect?

Plenty of fuel. Plugs are in good shape, wires are all new. Coil is new.
Petronix. When I start the car and bring it to temp, it idles fine. When I
come to a stop slowly, engine is fine. Any thoughts?

I know what your going to say..oh not that subject again. Hey at least it's
not "What size Tires should I get?"!

Robert L. Gannon

http://home.comcast.net/~trsix74/wsb/index.html