[6pack] Double messages received through Yahoo (digest mode)

To: 6 Pack list <6pack@autox.team.net>, Triumph List
Subject: [6pack] Double messages received through Yahoo (digest mode)
From: Joe Merone <jmerone@rocketmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 05:42:28 -0700 (PDT)
I have a Yahoo e-mail account and have recently switched over to their new mail
viewing system.  Not bad, except now all postings I receive inside a Triumph
List digest message are listed twice.  No other e-mail sent to me from anyone
gets this treatment.  When I switch back to their "classic" mode, it's not
there.

Anyone else experiencing this?
Anyone else experiencing this?

Any ideas Mark?