Re: [6pack] looking for brake valve 2

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [6pack] looking for brake valve 2
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 12:24:23 -0700
Rusty---I may have been too hasty about where proportioning takes place.
It could very well be in the size of the wheel cylinder difference
between the front and rear?  List?

Dick

Dick wrote:

.... I'm reasonably sure that the pressure that goes to the front and
rear brakes is controlled by the valving in the MC..

Dick

From:
rusty.greer@gmail.com(Rusty Greer)
  i am looking for a brake part. it is the "mixing" valve that sends
the right amount of pressure to the front and rear brakes. anyone have
any idea a good place to get it? we have tried rebuild kits, but the one
we got did not actually fit.
this is for a 1968 tr250.
thanks in advance,
rusty greer