Re: [6pack] TR6 Caarpet Removed

To: Marty Clark <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [6pack] TR6 Caarpet Removed
From: David Friedlander <forzion@maine.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2007 20:55:52 -0400
Marty;

That Second Skin product you bought (Damplifier Pro) is also one heck of an
acoustic vibration damper.

See http://www.secondskinaudio.com/viewproduct.php?id_product=310

Quite a product!  That's why I had recommended your considering using
it inside the door skins, tranny tunnel and wheel arches, too...

NFI.....

Dave Friedlander
CF25194UO