RE: [6pack] Suspension rebuild debacle continues

To: "james mc arthur" <jrmcarthur@verizon.net>
Subject: RE: [6pack] Suspension rebuild debacle continues
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 14:05:32 -0700
        James:

        Here is an idea - Get a set of left handed drill bits. Hose
everything down with PB blaster, and then try drilling the bolt out with
a reversible drill set to "reverse".
        You need to drill a hole to use an EZ out anyway, and if the
bolt is not stuck in there too bad it will back out while you are
drilling the hole for the EZ out. If it doesn't work, they hey presto!
you have the hole to try an ez out.
        The drill bit approach is much less likely to result in a broken
EZ out stuck in the offending bolt (ask me how I know). A set is $8 from
Harbor freight:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=95146

        Vance