Re: [6pack] Adding relays to headlamp circuit

To: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [6pack] Adding relays to headlamp circuit
From: "Terry Geiger" <tgeiger@shoalsbritishcars.org>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 09:00:52 -0500
I put the relays inside the tub, behind the dash and out of the weather.  I
also included an automatic reset breaker since this circuit is unfused as
wired originally.

Here is an article that I have yet to add pictures but there is a wiring
diagram.
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/technical/tr6headlights.htm

Terry Geiger
'74 Triumph TR6 | '63 Triumph Herald | '70 MGBGT | '84 Mercedes 300D Turbo
Diesel
http://www.shoalsbritishcars.org/