[6pack] Brake Booster Update

To: "Triumph 6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: [6pack] Brake Booster Update
From: "Andy Schwarz" <aschwarz11@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 20:18:14 -0700
A couple of weeks ago, I was helped by some members of this list in finding a
source for rebuilding the power brake unit on my 70 TR6.

I just got it back from Brake Materials and Parts in Fort Wayne, Indiana and
it looks great.  I won't be able to test it for a while as the car has a ways
to go before it is on the road again. But, if the inside is as well done as
the outside, it should work fine.  Cost was: $85 for the rebuild, $30 for
powder coat gloss black, shipping $10 (plus shipping to get it there).  They
apparantly turned it around in a day.  Most of the time elapsed was in
shipping from the West coast and back.

NFI - just happy to have the unit rebuilt at a good price.

Andy
70 TR6
Renton, WA