fog lights

To: "6pack@autox.team.net" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: fog lights
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 18:02:20 +0000
I know we are have been around the auxiliary lighting loop a few times but
this question is specific to fog lights.

Most modern cars these days come with small fog lights that are low to the
ground and give a wide beam. Out here in rural MA, I and many others leave
these lights on because they illuminate the edges of the narrow country roads
and they don't seem to bother people. My night time vision is crap on a good
day and I need all the help I can get.

I'm thinking of adding something under the bumper of my 6 and I have been
searching around looking for sample photos of other 74+ cars that have fog
lights or even driving lights. I can find plenty of earlier cars with the
lower bumpers and driving lights above but nothing for the higher bumpers. I
don't have bumperettes any more so I can move the lights freely under the
bumper and get them close to the edges.

Anyone been there, done that and have a picture to share ?

Stan