RE: New Distributor

To: "'James Henningsen'" <trguy@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: RE: New Distributor
From: "Andrew Packard" <apackard68@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 21:59:36 -0800
I recently installed a Mallory unilite dizzy.  I had to have a machine shop
drill a hole in the lower shaft for the drive dog and I converted my
mechanical tach to an electronic unit within the original tach body.  I feel
like I really captured all the performance of my upgrades with this one
change.  Until then, I wasn't getting quite the performance I had hoped.  I
would highly recommend this change.
Andy
CD6746L TO
http://www.triumphowners.com/731