metal removal order?

To: "6pack List" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: metal removal order?
From: "mark bullard" <mbullard@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 10:39:32 -1000
Aloha all,

I've got the back half of my B post removed and was working towards removing
the inner and outer sills and thought I would check with you all first. I do
have an angle iron welded from the A post to B post for support but is it okay
to go ahead and remove everything at once or should this kind of be done in
steps.  I may need to remove the drivers side floor pan also but will get a
better idea when I remove the sills.  The car is still on the frame.

Thanks,

Mark Bullard
'74 TR6
Kailua, HI