pressure washing the frame /RATCO performance upgrades

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: pressure washing the frame /RATCO performance upgrades
From: "JIMMY RICHARDS" <andr.jrsquared@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 14:09:47 -0600
I've dismantled my beloved 74 TR6 that I've owned for 26 years with the intent
of restoring it to a more eye pleasing driver.  After checking it out, my
frame is remarkably straight, square and rust free although somewhat dented on
the bottom in a few spots.

In preparation for the  welding chores (reinforcing of diff mounts, boxing of
diff crossmembers....) I was going to pressure wash it.  I have already shaken
out a shovel full of sand and road dirt and there appears to be more.  Is it
OK to run water through the insides of the frame to flush out?  I hate to
think of putting water in there intentionally.

I am considering using the some of the RATCO upgrades
http://www.rat-co.com/performanceup.html . (coil over shock conversion, front
sway bar, and rear sway bar)  Has anyone on the list used or seen these
products that can comment on them?

Thanks,
Jimmy Richards
CF16521U