Two more questions

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Two more questions
From: Jim Hurley <hurls@world.std.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:41:52 -0500
Hello again,

This list is great. Having all these folks to help out is a real good thing.

I have two more questions. First, there are two different clutch master
cylinders used on TR6's, early and late. I believe that the later one
has a smaller diameter bore, to make it easier to push. However, it must
follow that the early model can deliver more clutch travel. Is this a
correct assessment?  If I am willing to have a stiffer pedal, should I
use the early model?

Second, does anyone have a source for the flexible pipe that runs to the
clutch slave cylinder, but using braided steel tubes?

Thanks again,

Jim Hurley