RE: eBay Hardtop

To: <richard.r.olson@faa.gov>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: eBay Hardtop
From: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 13:25:41 -0800
        Rick:

        That is a deal. I picked mine up for $550 plus shipping.

        It ain't cheap to get one into shape, however. I replaced the
headliner, all the glazing and repainted it for a total cost of $1500,
and I installed the headliner myself.
        The original headliners are all toast by now, even if they are
not torn. The glue seeps through over the years and so they look like
home made dog food, and they get very fragile. Touch the headliner and
it will split. So always plan on replacing the headliner, and probably
the paint too.

        Cheers,

        Vance