Re: Another Pertronics question

To: <SamuelsMA@aol.com>, "6 Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Pertronics question
From: "Richard Seaton" <rsh17@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 22:14:50 -0600
Michael, yeah points and condenser, feeler gauge and correct screw driver.
Make sure not to drop one of those little screws in the distributor as that
changes the game. Check out the wiring diagram for installation. You've got
the rotor, one thing I noticed if your rotor and dist cap aren't from the same
company the brass tab on the rotor may not last long as it could hit the dist
cap contacts. Lost a few rotor buttons because of this. I use an a cap
(ELGIN???)from NAPA with the BRASS contacts.

Richard Seaton
RSH17@msn.com<mailto:RSH17@msn.com>
View My 1969 TR6 restoration @
(http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration<http://groups.msn.com/Richard