question

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: question
From: "oliver" <sumton@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 16:41:05 -0600
hi, all.  its great driving weather here in north texas!  plus, its renewal
time for my classic/collector car insurance.  i've got the car valued at
$12k, and i'm thinking that's too low.

my tr6 has a very nice paint job, not concours, but certainly nothing to be
embarrased about.  just had the engine compartment repainted, as well as the
inside of the hood and trunk lids.  The frame is solid; no rust anywhere
(OK.  that i am aware of!)  Everything works, well i might add, and the
interior is again very nice but not concours.  the dash could probably be
refinished, but its not shabby, peeling, cracked, or damaged.  the
instruments are nice, but not perfect.  the engine has the goodparts 3 zs
conversion with a gp2 cam and an electronic igniter on a standard dizzy.
the car is slightly lowered with the goodparts springs and front/rear sway
bars.  nice, fat sticky tires on original wheels (repainted) with rechromed
center caps, and "hubcaps" and trim rings all look good.  not perfect, if
you were anal, but very nice.  the roof is original type, a few years old,
with clear plastic.  not new, not perfect, but very nice.  the car is a heck
of a driver!

what am i bid for this car?  just kidding.  what would it cost me to replace
it?