Re: TR6 Tranny vent hole

To: "6pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Tranny vent hole
From: "Jeff Fetner" <fetnerj001@hawaii.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 07:19:55 -1000
Tom,

   I currently have several transmissions apart hoping to create one good
one.  The circa 1970 tranny (CD 31xxx) does not have a hole in the shift
cover,
but does have one on the right side front of the rear extension.  The 1972
(tranny #
CC80xxx) has a hole there and one at the forward left corner of the top
cover, right next to the bolt hole.
   I don't know if the lack of a hole in the CD trans is by design or
manufacture error.
Maybe someone with a '69 tranny can take a look too.  Is there a hole in
your OD unit?

Jeff
CF27006U