Re: "running on"

To: peketzu@verizon.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: "running on"
From: Pimento73@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 14:28:41 EST
In a message dated 11/13/2006 11:06:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
peketzu@verizon.net writes:

For around $5, I'd get a can of SeaFoam and vacuum drag it through your brake
 booster line to your cylinders.  Let it soak there overnight before  taking
another spirited run.  If your run-on goes away, you got rid of  carbon
buildup in the head that act as run-on hot spots (dieseling).  If  not, try
different fuel or you do indeed have sharp edges in your combustion  chambers
that
require rework.  I don't think dieseling is nearly as  harmful as it is
embarassing.  I regularly use SeaFoam and think it is a  great preventative.

SeaFoam is a brand name - there are a number of Seafoam products

_http://www.seafoamsales.com/products.htm_
(http://www.seafoamsales.com/products.htm)

which one are you referring to?

Thanks,