Re: Classic Tube

To: <Pimento73@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Classic Tube
From: "John & Allison Cyganowski" <janah@att.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 19:25:29 -0500
My complaint is not with the price. I never regret buying quality.  The
delivery time is the issue. I don't mind paying for workmanship.  I just think
that months of delivery time is a problem.  On the otherhand they do support
our cars.  So if you are content to wait a long time, I am sure you will not
be disappointed.  Me?  I will bend my own tubes if I have to wait that long.

John Cyg.