Re: Gunst throw out bearing squeaking

To: Richard Seaton <rsh17@msn.com>, 6 Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gunst throw out bearing squeaking
From: Todd Bermudez <red_tr250@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 18:00:16 -0700 (PDT)
I say pull the gearbox again:-)

Seriously, if you have a B&B pressure plate with the
cranked fingers...get rid of it!  Go with Sachs or LUK

Toad

(http://groups.msn.com/Richards69TR6Restoration<http://groups.msn.com/Richard

http://www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?sectionID=111014&vehicleID=92<http:

//www.triumphowners.com/registry.cgi?sectionID=111014&vehicleID=92>