Triumphs Only

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Triumphs Only
From: Bill & AnnaBelle <anabil007@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2006 16:28:38 -0700
Hi folks ... Triumphs Only in Stockton, CA is for sale ... Wayne Bier
(current owner) is wanting to take a very extended vacation.  He has
20,000 sq ft of Triumph Parts (new and  used), restoration
facilities, repair facilities, etc.
Sounds like an opportunity for someone  looking for a good, fun, job.
A much younger person than me (I am almost as old  as Fred Thomas)
with a good knowledge of Triumphs and retail sales might find it
tempting.

NFI  on my part but if anyone is interested I can  put you in contact
with Wayne
--
Bill Pugh
anabil007@ comcast.net