Re: Mystery Wire: '70-72 TR6

To: tomislav.marincic@earthlink.net, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Mystery Wire: '70-72 TR6
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 10:55:13 -0400
 Hi Tom,

 I believe the black wire with the ring on it has a little bit bigger opening
than the ones that attach to the speedo and tach. This wire will attach to a
bolt on the right side rear mounting bracket for the steering wheel. You should
have a double nut on that bolt with the first nut holding the steering column
tight and the second holding the ground in place. Make sense?

 At the Moss motors site, look at #133 on this page:

 http://www.mossmotors.com/Shop/ViewProducts.aspx?PlateIndexID=32788

 #133 pictured is the left side bolt and they dont show the double nut on the
other side but it should be there, on one side or the other.

 Aaron
    Aaron Cropley
 71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)
 http://www.triumphowners.com/108