Re: TR6 Sill Coating/Paint?

To: levilevi@comcast.net (levilevi)
Subject: Re: TR6 Sill Coating/Paint?
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:15:10 -0700
Bud---That's what I've used for the sills. Works well, and looks like
the original. I've also used it inside the fender wells.

Dick

From:
levilevi@comcast.net(levilevi)

BlankList,
What coating or paint have people used on TR6 outer sills?
I've used rubberized undercoating spray to touch them up but thought I'd
see what one is supposed to use. I have a spray can of some SEM
rubberized undercoating that I may use..anyone ever used it?
Thanks
Bud Rolofson
71TR6 CC57365 (Good 6)
66TR4A CTC57806 (The Wreck-Almost Parts) 66TR4A CTC57529 (The Project)
71F-250 Camper Special (Triumph Support Vehicle) Z-50A Hardly Davidson
1977 Honda Mini-Trail Bike (Triumph Pit Bike)