Re: Square head socket ramblings...

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: Re: Square head socket ramblings...
From: Kendall Larsen <mailkendall@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 11:19:46 -0700 (PDT)
Ha ha thanks Vance, I think. Im afraid youve got me all wrong though. I
promise if my clutch had never quit working my gearbox would still look like
this:

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h138/tr6login/IMG_2765L.jpg

And I can also assure you that the shoes (not brake shoes mind you) in my
closet are in a jumble. I don't care for handling parts that are dripping with
road grime and gear oil though. You've got me pegged there for sure. :)

Kendall