RE: Stromberg Leak

To: "Navarrette, Vance" <vance.navarrette@intel.com>,
Subject: RE: Stromberg Leak
From: "Mark Hooper" <mhooper@digiscreen.ca>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 12:11:15 -0400
Hi Vance:

There simply has to be an inoffensive way of working "shooting your
mouth off" into a response to your note. However, I can't think of it so
won't say it... ;^)

Unfortunately, I don't think your theory holds true Vance. I have a 1972
TR6 with a carbon canister and no vent levers on the carbs. Perhaps they
came in with the EGR system in 74 (?).

Cheers,

Mark
1972 TR6