TR6 clutch Woes

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR6 clutch Woes
From: "ron" <rgh@vvm.com>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 09:39:21 -0500
Let me beat a dead Horse!!!  We have two instances of TR6 clutches releasing
about 1/4" off the floor and not releasing enough to allow us to shift into
1st and we get grinding going into reverse.

On both cars we get approximately 5/8" travel on the clutch arm. my car has
new master, slave, clutch, TO bearing, good nylon clutch hose, new fork pin
and fork, and I checked the crank end play to make sure it was in spec.

Still having problems!! Has anyone figured out this problem?

Thanks,
Ron Harrison
74 TR6, 62 TR3B