Exhaust........One more Time.....

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Exhaust........One more Time.....
From: "Jerry Guyot" <jguyot1@maine.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 10:01:10 -0400
Hi All,

I have a 71 TR6 with the Monza exhaust and I can't take it anymore!!! :-)  I
like the look of the Monza, but just can't take the "droan" (sp?) anymore!

There are not too many options for the "Single" exhaust manifold, so I have
made an appt at a local garage to have a "custom" exhaust put on. My question
is, for those of you that have gone this route, what muffler did you use? Did
you just go "Single" out the back or did you get a "Single In/Dual Out" style
muffler? What "Brand/Model" muffler did you use? Where did you mount the
muffler?  I want the "Sports Car Sound" but not the droan. No "Real
Modifications" to the motor, except that it has dual Webber 32/36 DGV's.

Thanks for your help!

Jerry
71 TR6    CC58003LO
Gorham, ME