Re: Exhaust Manifold question

To: mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: Exhaust Manifold question
From: Lizirbydavis@cs.com
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 20:53:10 EDT
Mike, I spent an awful lot of money on a nice set of powder coated headers a
couple of years ago.  While  I had no fitting issues ( you really do get what
you pay for), I wish I'd spent the money elsewhere.  I don't know that I
recognized any "seat of the pants" difference in my modified engine with the
header
upgrade, except at rpms greater than 4500.   The free flow exhaust by itself
frees up a lot of HP.  If I had to do it again, I'd have stayed with the cast
manifold. (although the headers look cool with triple carbs)
Joe Davis