Re: Swaybar bushings

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Swaybar bushings
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 23:04:50 -0800
Cary---If you don't succeed in getting the new bushings on using the
boiling water technique, know that they can be cut diagonally with a
hacksaw blade. Spread them to go over the ends of the bar. Capture the
"cut" inside the clamping bracket. It won't move, and I've found no
penalty for doing so.

Dick

From: caryhenry@hotmail.com(Cary Henry)

 Hello All,
        I am attempting to replace the bushings on my
swaybar in the morning. I already cut off the old rubbers. My question
is this? How in the heck do I get the new rubbers onto the sway bar? Any
Suggestions?