Re: Swaybar bushings

To: caryhenry@hotmail.com, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Swaybar bushings
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 21:17:35 -0500
Cary,

You dont mention if they are rubber or poly, so I will give you an
answer for both.  For rubber, they should just slide on over the end
and some soapy water might help the process.  For poly, I boiled some
water to make them soft, then removed them and slid them over the end.
I thought for sure they would be too hot but they werent and it worked
slick.  You might want to wear some gloves to protect yourself just in
case.

Cheers,

Aaron

Aaron Cropley