RE: trail arm bushings

To: <j.honor@comcast.net>, <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: trail arm bushings
From: "Foster, Stan" <stan.foster@hp.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 11:42:19 -0500
Here is some great advice for removing the old bushes that I got from
Vance a while back. I know he has shared this with the list before so I
hope he doesn't mind me forwarding but I dont know that the ascii
artwork was included in his previous submissions on this topic. Takes me
back to my college days, punch cards and ASR 33 teletypes :-)

Stan (and thanks again Vance)