PaceSetter Exhaust System

To: 6pack <6pack@autox.team.net>,
Subject: PaceSetter Exhaust System
From: "Marty Clark" <marty.tr6@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 23:02:55 -0700
Just about time to replace the exhaust system on the TR6. I've found a local
store, saves shipping, but they only sell PaceSetter. It's priced under $300
"with all hardware needed to install". I don't have plans on buying a
header, just everything behind it. The write-up on the exhaust kit makes it
sound like a better than stock constructed system. I don't mind more sound
output than the current stock exhaust, but also don't want it to sound like
I don't have mufflers either.

Anyone have feedback on PaceSetter exhaust?

Marty Clark
Gilbert, AZ
1974 TR6 CF17352U