Re: Green ignition wires

To: trinitygadget@alltel.net, jmitch@snet.net, 6pack@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Green ignition wires
From: acekraut11@aol.com
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 21:58:49 -0500
I will second Rick's message.  I had one of the wires fail on me after
having them on for less than a year.  I would be happy to send you the
other ones for the cost of postage.  That would just leave you with
finding someone else who has removed theirs and has one spare.  They
even still look great.

Aaron

Aaron Cropley
71 TR6 (Throttle Body Injection!)