Re: Grose Jets

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grose Jets
From: tr6taylor@webtv.net (Sally or Dick Taylor)
Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 11:43:44 -0800
 Bruce---There's not a thing wrong with the standard jets, butf you
think you have the need for more fuel flow (as in wide open throttle
with a performance engine) then the Grose is a good way to go.  I bought
the Grose jet thinking it would allow more fuel pressure without
overwhelming the float, but that wasn't the case. (A pressure restrictor
se for no more than 3 lb. was still necessary when using an electric
pump)

Dick

From: BCrouter@cicorp.sk.ca(Crouter, Bruce CI(

Hello everyone, I have been a member for a few months and so far I have
just been lurking, mostly because it is -30 degrees and snowing outside
and thoughts of driving my Triumph seem very distant.
I am rebuilding my carburetors and see in the different part books that
Grose Jets are available to replace the needles. Is this an upgrade that
I should consider? Is there anything I need to know? I would greatly
appreciate any advice.
Bruce Crouter
1975 TR6
Saskatchewan, Canada