Rear Axle & Differential Rebuilds

To: "Six Pack" <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rear Axle & Differential Rebuilds
From: "Jim Farris" <jfarris@troy.edu>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 14:20:46 -0600
Greetings Listers,
It appears that my son will have some down time on his 73 TR6 at the
beginning of the summer (college internship in London - good time to look
for some unusual spares).  We would like to use this time to have the
differential rebuilt and a drain plug installed along with rear hub and axle
rebuilds.  It would be nice to have it all done at the same time and place.
I solicit your recommendations.  Offline is OK if you think you need to
steer me away from any particular business.
Thanks in advance,
Jim Farris
jimfarris@charter.net