Clutch Problem

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch Problem
From: michael lunsford <mblunsfordsr@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 16:46:24 -0800 (PST)
Dick Taylor's suggestion sounds like the most likely culprit.  Make sure that
you have bolted the slave cylinder to the plate so that the bleeder valve on
the slave cylinder is on top.  If the bleeder fitting is on the bottom the air
will remain trapped in the slave.  Been there, done that-bang my head on the
steering wheel 6 times for stupidity.

  Mike Lunsford, 1970 TR6 TBI

  HELP!  Does this sound like I need to re-bleed it?  Defective master?
Defective slave?  I'm almost certain it is a hydraulic problem, becasue
all the inside stuff is new.

Suggestions?

Kevin

Yahoo! Mail