Re: Question about Carbon Canister

To: "Dave.." <evad76-6@comcast.net>, 6-Pack <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question about Carbon Canister
From: John Mitchell <jmitch@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 07:37:34 -0500
Dave, on my 76, it had the tecalamet carbon canister, which is sealed.
TRF does have a reproduction available which is really nice except that
it must be turned 90 degrees compared to the original to make the
anti-run-on valve connect.   The earlier cooper canisters are smaller in
diameter and dont fit the brackett.  TRF does have them in stock now I
believe, which is not alweays the case.   John Mitchell  76 TR6