Date, region set: America's British Reliability Run

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, spitfires@autox.team.net, stag@digest.net,
Subject: Date, region set: America's British Reliability Run
From: "Blake J. Discher" <bdischer@blakedischer.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Feb 2006 12:03:48 -0500
Please mark your calendars:

EVENT: America's British Reliability Run
SPONSOR: Little British Car Company <http://www.lbcarco.com>
WHEN: October 14-15, 2006.
EVENT WEB SITE: <http://www.abrr.org/>
WHERE:  Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky
WHAT: 700-mile, 30 hour drive benefiting children with diabetes.
Drivers solicit donations to help meet a per-car goal of $500 for The
Diabetes Association of Greater Cleveland's youth camp, Camp Ho Mita
Koda. Money raised is earmarked for financial 'camperships' for
families who may not otherwise be able to afford to send their child
to camp.  Last year's run raised more than $40,000 for children
battling cancer.
WHY: To raise money for a good cause and have fun in our vintage British cars.

The event is open to any British marque vehicle. Up to 50 British
cars may participate in this, the fourth annual run.  Automobile
Magazine ran a six-page story on last year's run.  See it at
<http://www.abrr.org/eventdetails/priorrunrecaps.shtml>.  Please help
get the word out by forwarding this message to other British car
owners, clubs, and lists you may be on.  Thank you.

Cheers,
Blake Discher, event organizer
With your help, we did it!  We raised more than $40,036 for the
National Children's Cancer Society by driving our vintage British
cars in the 2005 America's British Reliability Run.  Please visit
<http://abrr.org/> to learn more about the run. Thank you!