Re: The Tire and Speedometer Saga

To: Adam C Beasley <adam@adambeasley.com>, 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: The Tire and Speedometer Saga
From: Greg Perry <rgperry@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:46:29 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
Adam,

Large truck stops can make speedometer cables with a gear ratio box in line to
compensate for the ratio difference.  This would consist of two cables with a
box in between when finnished.  You would have to know the ratio that you
desire and bring the old speedometer cable with you.

FWIW,

Greg Perry