RE: Could Triumph be next?

To: 6pack@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Could Triumph be next?
From: "steve bridge" <slbridge@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Feb 2006 14:08:25 +0000
I hope it bodes well for Triumph's return.

   I don't know...  just when the new Triumph gets it profitable, Ford will
buy them out, put in a Ford motor and otherwise dilute any quality, pay
their executives utterly grotesque wages to mismanage and then shut it down
blaming the Unions for breaking them financially.
That could be the Healey goal: make themselves attractive for a "merger".
Put me down for a Healey Escort 4 door wagon.
( not angry about Jaguar, Mini, or Rover at all... not me)