Remind Me Please

To: <6pack@autox.team.net>
Subject: Remind Me Please
From: "Robert Liam Gannon" <trsix74@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2005 11:57:16 -0500
A long time ago there was some talk on the list about rear differential gear
oil and which one to use. It was mentioned that GL5 is not good due to the
additives and that GL4 is what we should use. OK If the 90W gear oil from
NAPA is good for GL2, 3 4 and 5 is this OK to use? I know, I know. We have
hashed this out many times, over and over again, but at that time it was not
a topic that was relevant to my restoration!

Robert L. Gannon

http://home.comcast.net/~trsix74/wsb/index.html